Search
  • zoe688

Howard the Broker here

Home sale trend since the Pandemic As a real estate broker, I was looking back over the central Florida home buying market from March 1st to date, as I felt there had been so much activity over the $200k to $400k price band, which is the typical sweet spot for international buyers and US folks looking to relocate.  These are the report facts I came up with. In the rental area around Disney, 586 homes have sold since March 1st 2020 in that $200k to $400k range. This is what amazed me that of the 586, there were only 15% that bought with cash and the other 85% used a mortgage, whereas in pre COVID19 the percentage for cash buyers would have been higher at about 28%.

Looking at just the Kissimmee area on the homes sold since July 1st 2020, and OK I may be easily amazed, but here is why I was! There were 120 homes sold regardless of price but 93 of the 120 sold between that magic $200k to $400k, 57 homes sold under 30 days and 22 homes sold under 60 days. All the above shows there is a healthy buoyant seller's market out here right now. 

I'll be back! Best wishes from Howard

72 views

Recent Posts

See All

Where is Kissimmee?

You may have read, in my last two blogs, about stripping down the big postal areas of Davenport and Clermont to know exactly where to look for your best chance of being successful with buying your ren

Where is Clermont?

Hi Folks! Howard here with continuing the confusion rental area search names. If you fall asleep reading this, then you are excused.... as I fell asleep writing it too!! Last time on the blog I cover

Where is Davenport?

For many years there has been a confusion that I hope to clear up. Interested buyers in Florida are told, read or hear that Davenport is a good place to buy a short term rental investment home. In ess

Homes of America Realty Group, LLC

 

17445 US-192 

Suite 15

Clermont, FL 34714

United States 

Get Directions

  • Facebook

 

Tel: (001) 407.516.9009

Email: homesofamericaus@gmail.com

© 2018 by Homes of America Proudly created by TJ Creative Marketing

Equal Housing Opportunity Disclaimer It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. Copyright by Homes of America Realty Group, LLC